Q: I need a o2 sensor but i dont know how much it would cost or how many o2 sensors is on my car, i have a 2000 toyota camry v6

I need a o2 sensor but i dont know how much it would cost or how many o2 sensors is on my car, i have a 2000 toyota camry v6.. I just need my car inspected thats all

Hi Destiny. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few different O2 sensors on your Toyota, but we need to know a bit more about your car, and the issues you’re having to recommend the right inspection. If you let us know what issues you’re having (such as if the vehicle didn’t pass an emissions test, it’s hard to accelerate or getting bad gas mileage, this will allow us to recommend the right services so the correct repairs can be made. Quite often, an issue that is initially considered to be a bad O2 sensor is actually something different.

3. I need a o2 sensor but i dont know how much it would cost or how many o2 sensors is on my car, i have a 2000 toyota camry v6