Q: When I stop my car shakes really bad.

asked by on June 20, 2016

When I stop my car shakes really bad.

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

I really need more information to give any sort of advice that might help you out. What is for certain, a car that shakes is not running well. Since this occurring while your car is at a stop, you may be having an engine mount issue, engine misfire, or a problematic suspension component. To have the vault verified in person, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s shaking issue and recommend the best path to repair.