Q: Back rear tire wobbling like it was going to come off then locked up

While driving the rear passenger tire started wobbling like it was going to come off then locked up

Loud noise is coming from rear brakes Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Mary. Thanks for contacting us today. Based on what you’ve described, it’s possible that you have a damaged rear wheel bearing or faulty rear wheel hub. This is something that needs to be resolved and repaired before driving the vehicle again, so it’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an on-site inspection. This will permit them to inspect the car personally and determine what repairs are required.