Q: Air noise when I turn steering wheel 2003 Chrysler Sebring

What would cause air noise when I turn the steering wheel?

Do you do state inspections?

Hello - the "air noise" or hissing you hear when turning the steering wheel is probably due to a low fluid level in your power steering system. If the fluid level gets low enough, power assist may be lost or become intermittent or "jerky". Check the fluid level to determine if this is the case. If the fluid level is OK, but you are still hearing noise when turning, I recommend a steering system inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Air noise when I turn steering wheel 2003 Chrysler Sebring