Q: How to reset odometer

asked by on February 04, 2017

yourmechanic replace alternator on 2005 Honda accord was draining the battery after replacement still have the problem drove to an electrical shop found the problem on the odometer panel was draining battery mechanic on 2/4/17 today replaced my original with 69730 miles with a used one with 200300 miles were do I go to reset miles to original miles 69730

uclaaz@yahoo.com Thank You Peter

The mileage on an odometer can only be set by a state certified repair facility. You will need to have proof of the existing mileage. The repair facility would need to see the proof before they can adjust the mileage to the mileage needed.