Q: Q: Oil leak

Hi, I've got an oil leak on my 2003 Toyota Matrix. I've done multiple inspections and can't EXACTLY determine where the oil is coming from. I've done the tensioner fix, and its still leaking. The oil is leaking slowly, and getting on the belt, which sprays the oil everywhere under the hood. Is there common issues with 2003 head gaskets? Front covers?

The timing chain tensioner fix is a common issue with this vehicle. There are several possibilities as to where this leak may be coming from. Crank seal and valve cover gasket are two others I would recommend checking. I would recommend one of our experts from YourMechanic coming out to your home to diagnose the leak and make the necessary repairs to your vehicle.