Q: I have a honda accord ex 1999 4cyl..when i put the key in ignition to start my car.it wont start.power comes on but wont start.

I have a honda accord 1999 ex 4 cyl..when i turn the ignition to start nothing happends.lights go on and radio but wont start....the starter doesnt even click

Hi there. Usually this is an indication of an ignition relay or starter relay problem. Assuming the battery is fully charged (which appears to be the case since lights come on), it’s probably one of the relays that is damaged. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection to determine the source of this problem so that the right repairs can be made.

3. I have a honda accord ex 1999 4cyl..when i put the key in ignition to start my car.it wont start.power comes on but wont start.