Q: My horn windshield wipers A/c stop working at the same time could it be a relay or any thing over 2012 Chevrolet Cruze

asked by on July 06, 2017

My horn windshield wipers A/c stop working at the same time could it be a relay or any thing other then that ?

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If they all stopped working at the same time, that raises the possibility of a "common" failure such as a circuit opening relay, fuse, fusible link, common ground, and so forth. Note though that if a "fuse" blows, it’s not always just a matter of putting a new fuse in and that’s it. Fuses are protection devices and so the fuse might have blown (if it blew) due to a short circuit, or even a device failure. If you request an electrical component/circuit diagnostic, the mechanic would use the Factory wiring diagram to first rule common failures in or out. If no "common" fault is found, the diagnostic is straightforward: one picks one of the circuits to a device that is "out", commands it "on", and then traces back to the power source to find the interruption in the circuit (i.e., the reason the device is not "on" when commanded on). If you request that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.