Q: Car only makes clicking sound when trying to start. Lights come on, but doesn't start.

When I try to start my car it does not turn over. There is a clicking sound and the lights on the inside and outside of the car turn on.

I would have the battery tested typically batteries only last about 5 to 10 years so if it is old they will no longer have enough power to crank the engine. I would recommend a technician look at your car, such as one from YourMechanic, to determine if in fact the battery is good or if it is the https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/starter-replacement.