Q: 2003 Hyundai Sonata 2.7 v6. Hello my car randomly bucks / jerks at stop lights in drive and is way worse and constant when the ac is on.

asked by on March 19, 2017

2003 hyundai sonata 2.7 v6. hello my car randomly bucks/jerkes at stop lights in drive and is way worse and consistant when the ac on. i have replaced the TPS,Cleaned and switch the IACV with a used one from a parts yard,new fuel pump,new CSPS,new O2 sensor because CEL was on that was fixed. any ideas of what i could try next?

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It sounds like your engine is misfiring. Check the spark plug and wires to see if they are firing. If the spark plugs are firing, then the fuel pump could have an issue or the injectors could be plugging up. If the fuel pump is good and the injectors are clean, then the engine could have a worn timing chain causing the camshaft timing to be off when the engine is loaded and floating. If you need further assistance with your engine jerking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.