Q: Lights wont go off - 2002 Honda Civic

I had to jump my car today and now my tail lights ans back window brake light wont go off even though the car is off

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing some sort of electrical issues. If its the brake lights that are staying on then the first thing I would do is check the stoplight switch mounted at the pedal. The stoplight switch is responsible for activating the brake lights, and in some cases can cause them to stay on if it fails. It may also be possible that there is a wiring issue, perhaps a short, that is causing the lights to stay on. If you need help with this repair, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace your brake light switch if necessary.

3. Lights wont go off - 2002 Honda Civic