Q: Transmission is not going into gear

My gears won't shift do to a broken cable so I have been driving on 3rd for a month then I'm on the freeway and I rev to 60mph then push the clutch and it gets stuck half way so now it won't go into gears what's wrong with it

Hello. If you were previously experiencing issues with the transmission due to a bad shifter cable then it may be possible that the cable has now failed completely and needs to be replaced. The clutch pedal mechanism is connected to a cable, which retracts the cable to disengage the clutch when the pedal is depressed. If the cable breaks or gets stuck it may cause the clutch pedal to get stuck or behave abnormally, which may cause issues during shifting. If the transmission will no longer go into gear at all then it may be possible that the cable has snapped completely and is no longer able to operate the clutch. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine if the clutch cable needs to be replaced.

3. Q: Transmission is not going into gear