Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-f6divpjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-f6divpjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-f6divpjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-f6divpjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-f6divpjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-f6divpjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-f6divpjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-f6divpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-f6divpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-f6divpjs:173:8

Q: Car vibrates at Idle when AC is turned on.

This is an Acura 2005 TSX (Didn't have a TSX option on your site). Car vibrates when the AC is turned on at idle. I don't feel the vibration driving but I can definitely feel a jolt of lost power when AC turned on at full speed (guessing thats normal). Took out the spark plugs which are 1 yr old Iridium NGK's. They looked fine.. after re-installation the car "seemed" to shake less but that didn't last long. Then I power-washed the radiator fan because it does seem to shake more when the fans are on but its hard to tell because living in 110-120 degrees AZ summers keeps them running all the time. Again, the power-washing "seemed" to help a little but only for a short time. The car has new front liquid mount, & new side mounts, the rear mount is original (guessing this could be my problem but I don't know how to diagnose myself). The car had 1 coil pack go out last year, cld 1 be failing? Maybe crank pulley slippage? ECU off... I'm trying to fix this myself just hard to diagnose.

A: The motor and transmission mounts on these ...

The motor and transmission mounts on these vehicles were designed to isolate the engine vibration from the body since a 4 cylinder engine does not run very smooth at idle. Once you replace that last mount, then see how much vibration you feel in the drivers seat should be minimized. Try not to look at the engine moving around and close your hood and feel it. If it is still very rough, then you may need some other work. Have a certified mechanic diagnose your rough idling issue in person in order to have the correct repairs made.