Q: The heater wont turn on, on any setting.

I took off the cover dash cover to access the blower motor, when i tap on it, it will kick on for a little bit but sounds like it is catching on something. I'm not sure if it could be some A/C build up or if one of the brushes is out of whack or what it could be. I have checked all fuses and they are good.

A: This may be related to a faulty blower moto...

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the bruch contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.