Q: How do you operate the interior access to the trunk from the back seat?

How do you operate the interior access to the trunk from the back seat?

A: If your car is outfitted with a folding rea...

If your car is outfitted with a folding rear seat, then you also have convenient access to the trunk through a folding seat back. Here’s how to use it:

1. Locate the plastic cover above the center seat and open it.

2. Press the button.

3. Fold the passenger seat down flat with the bottom.

4. When you’re done, just raise the seat back and press until you hear it latch.

Tips

• Never let anyone ride in the cargo area or in the passenger rear seat if it is folded down. This can lead to serious injuries in an accident.

• Make sure the seat back locks into position when you close the access point.

• The rear seat backs can be locked into position using your key.