Q: Can I attach a camper to truck?

Can I attach a camper to truck?

Whether or not you can attach a camper to your vehicle depends on your specific vehicle. Luckily, check inside the glove box for a large label. This is the ‘Loading Information’ label that will tell you if a slide-in camper can be used. It will also tell you the maximum load your vehicle can carry, and how to correctly load your truck. It will also have instructions as to how to attach your camper to the vehicle.

If you’re having trouble deciding what type of camper you can use with your vehicle, or if you’re having trouble calculating the weight of your camper, talk to a qualified mechanic.

3. Can I attach a camper to truck?