Q: 2007 terrible gas milage - replaced cylinder head - ignition coils - and soark plugs - I'd it worth it to replace fuel filter

2007 terrible gas milage - replaced cylinder head - ignition coils - and spark plugs - I'd ilke to know if worth it to replace fuel filter - only 25 mpg per tank - 75 percent city 25 percent hiway

Hello, thank you for writing in. The fuel economy is going to lessen over time for many reasons. If you believe there is something mechanically wrong with the vehicle, start by scanning the vehicle for diagnostic codes (even without a warning light on). Take any codes present into mind and continue with diagnostics. The fuel filter should be replaced at this point, if it has never been replaced before. You may also want to consider using a fuel injector cleaner. Check the air intake and air filter to make sure nothing is restricting the flow. This and more testing may be needed to find the issue or restore power to the engine. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. 2007 terrible gas milage - replaced cylinder head - ignition coils - and soark plugs - I'd it worth it to replace fuel filter