Q: The heater control panel don't work and the radio don't work everything else on the dash lights up all the fuses are good

asked by on February 13, 2017

Radio and the heater control panel don't work everything else in the dash works and all the fuses are good

Hello, thank you for writing in. The power supply needs to run to that area of the dashboard before it is divided up between the different components. Considering that two components are both having a loss of power at the same time, your best bet is to check where those wires connect. This is going to be a splice, a terminal, or at the back of the unit if it is stock and not an aftermarket radio. If you have had work done to the radio, then you are going to want to check where it ties into the system first. This area, due to being worked on, is not the weakest link. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.