Q: Q: Rear wiper arm

I am trying to replace my rear windshield wiper arm assembly and on the stud there is like a caller on there and I can't get the windshield wiper arm over that color and I can't find any videos or anything help me replace that if you could provide me with any help that would be great thank you.

The rear wiper arm is part of the collar that you are referring to. The arm and collar are made and molded together. Once you remove the retainer nut you can use a small puller to grab the arm and press in the center of motor shaft to remove the wiper arm. Sometimes you can wiggle the arm loose without a puller but not always.

3. Q: Rear wiper arm