Q: does the 2004 dakota 3.7 liter v6 engine require a clutchfan and the electrical fan also

does the 2004 dodge dakota 3.7 liter v6 come with both a clutch fan and an electrical fan.

Your Dakota should have both a mechanical fan with a clutch, and an electric fan. The mechanical fan is the main cooling fan, and the electric fan is designed to come on to supplement the mechanical fan, only if it’s needed. If either of your fans has failed, you should have it replaced, as both are important to keeping the engine from overheating. You can have the fans inspected and replaced if necessary by a qualified technician from YourMechanic.

3. does the 2004 dakota 3.7 liter v6 engine require a clutchfan and the electrical fan also