How much would it cost to replace door lock actuator? 201...

Q: How much would it cost to replace door lock actuator?

asked by on May 11, 2017

How much would it cost to replace the actuator for the power locks in my vehicle?

sent to CS

My car runs but says no key detected.

There is a problem with either the key fob or the electronic control system in the car. Occasionally, cell phone interference causes issues with the system leading to the "no key" warning light. With regard to the key fob, I...

What causes 2010 town and country to surge at low speed and to shut off at low speeds?

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low...

can you drive your car with a hole in your catalytic converter

Hi there. It's not recommended to drive a vehicle with a hole in the exhaust system, especially the catalytic converter. In most cases, a hole in the exhaust can cause harmful exhaust gases to leak, which can be harmful to...