Q: How much would it cost to replace door lock actuator?

How much would it cost to replace the actuator for the power locks in my vehicle?

sent to CS

3. How much would it cost to replace door lock actuator?

Q: Q: Clutch pedal goes to floor.

You have a hydraulic issue. This could be your clutch master cylinder, which is mounted in the back of your engine compartment near the brake master cylinder. The clutch master cylinder pushes hydraulic fluid down to the clutch slave cylinder...

Q: Does the 2013 Dodge Journey have transmission mounts? Does they vehicle only have engine mounts and how many?

The engine has 4 motor mounts. A left, right, front and rear of the engine. The transmission also uses the rear engine mount and crossmember mounts.

Q: I have a P0236 code and I can't seem to find the problem

Hi there. In most cases, the OBD-II error code P0236 indicates that the turbo boost pressure sensor A is slower to respond to changing pressure due to deterioration with age. When the boost pressure sensor can't catch up to the...