Q: How much would it cost to replace door lock actuator?

How much would it cost to replace the actuator for the power locks in my vehicle?

sent to CS

3. How much would it cost to replace door lock actuator?

Q: Engine sputters

Hi there. They are correct that some of these parts may cause the issue. If the Check Engine Light is coming on, then I would typically scan the computer for codes first. This can give me a good indication of...

Q: AC blowing hot air in 2010 Nissan Rogue

Hi. Usually, the cigarette lighter fuse blows because the accessory (such as a cell phone charger) draws too much current. I would check the fuse. According to the wiring diagram, it should be fuse #19, which is rated at 15...

Q: my brakes all of a sudden started making a grinding loud noise. the grinding continues while driving even brakes are not applied.

Hi there: Depending on what's causing the grinding noise; whether it's the brake pads grinding on the rotor, it's possible that the rotors and pads both need to be replaced. However, if the car is making a similar sound when...