Q: Can i put a 3.5 v6 Nissan Altima sedan engine & transmission in a 2.5s nissan altima sedan

I want to put a 3.5 v6 nissan altima engine & tranmission in a 2008 nissan altima 2.5s sedan can i and if i can wat are some parts i'll have to change in order to make it work

Hi there. This can be done but the cost of it would be ridiculous.You would need all of the computer and the wiring harness from the donor vehicle to make it work in your vehicle. It wouldn’t be cost effective.

3. Can i put a 3.5 v6 Nissan Altima sedan engine & transmission in a 2.5s nissan altima sedan