Q: Engine runs erratically and dies

I crank my car runs as if I have a cam installed after a few minutes it just dies I've changed oxygen sensor map sensor plugs and wires temperature sensor fuel regulator and injectors any suggestions would be helpful

Typically the "hot cam" engine lope is caused by restrictions in fuel flow at idle. Along with changing and inspecting the sensors and items you described above, most mechanics will clean the throttle body and fuel injectors as this is typically the actual cause of the lope. Plus, a clogged throttle body can cause the engine to die without consistent throttle applied.

3. Engine runs erratically and dies