Q: Every time I start my car the first time I turn my wheel I hear a pop then no problem no more sound and steering seems to work fine.

Every time I start my car the first time I turn my wheel I hear a pop then no problem no more sound and steering seems to work finE

Sounds like your have bad strut mounts and a broken spring with the spring popping in and out and then getting reset as the spring pops into place. Check the front springs and see if they are cracked or damaged. If the spring is broken, then I suggest replacing the strut assembly. If you need further assistance with your front end making a popping noise when turning the steering wheel, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Every time I start my car the first time I turn my wheel I hear a pop then no problem no more sound and steering seems to work fine.