How long does it take to replace a fuel line? 2005 grand ...

Q: How long does it take to replace a fuel line?

asked by on September 21, 2017

How long does it take to replace a fuel line?
Days or weeks?

The fuel lines on this vehicle go from the fuel tank all the way to the engine and may require the fuel tank to be lowered for access to get to the lines on top of the tank. The entire job may require additional parts to be removed for access to replace the lines since they were put in before these components. A time cannot be quoted before a mechanic visually inspects and quotes the job. The work may require a vehicle lift in order to complete repairs and a visual inspection and quote is needed.