Q: Have a Ford Expedition and the coils packso keep going out

Running bad and I have replaced the same coils twice

Hey there. This is a known issue with the Ford Expedition, and is often times related to a spark plug problem. There is a gap between the core of the spark plug and the electrode on the end of it. This creates a spark which is what lights the fuel charge in the engine, which causes it to run. When this gap is too large, this can cause the coil pack to fail due to an excessive amount of voltage being put through it. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to check all of the spark plugs and determine if they are gapped correctly.