Q: Replaced the fuel pump and still having problems starting

asked by on February 22, 2016

My car will not start. I replaced the fuel pump, but I am still having problems.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If your car will not start, but the fuel pump is new, then it is likely a problem with something else; perhaps the ignition, or induction system. As this type of condition is sometimes difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, properly diagnose the vehicle’s no start condition, to ensure that the correct repair is made.