Q: Replaced the fuel pump and still having problems starting

My car will not start. I replaced the fuel pump, but I am still having problems.

If your car will not start, but the fuel pump is new, then it is likely a problem with something else; perhaps the ignition, or induction system. As this type of condition is sometimes difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, properly diagnose the vehicle’s no start condition, to ensure that the correct repair is made.

3. Replaced the fuel pump and still having problems starting