Q: Automatic gear box 2007 VW Touareg 3.0 tdi v6

after I bought the car all was fine for a year.
last month it started with a little noise 2/3 gear..was like a sound ( bonk.. bonk) not loud at all no rattle or metall parts . last week I drove it and in a curve the Bonk was louder and my automatic went in to N( nutral) and doenst move any more...not D, R or 123 tiptronic

big question What is it? thanks already

Hi there - I would start by having the fluid level in the transmission checked. A hiccup on a curve, when the fluid is forced away from the hydraulic pump, is an indicator of low fluid - which would cause a loss of function in all gears. Otherwise, I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.