Q: Automatic gear box 2007 VW Touareg 3.0 tdi v6

after I bought the car all was fine for a year.
last month it started with a little noise 2/3 gear..was like a sound ( bonk.. bonk) not loud at all no rattle or metall parts . last week I drove it and in a curve the Bonk was louder and my automatic went in to N( nutral) and doenst move any more...not D, R or 123 tiptronic

big question What is it? thanks already

Hi there - I would start by having the fluid level in the transmission checked. A hiccup on a curve, when the fluid is forced away from the hydraulic pump, is an indicator of low fluid - which would cause a loss of function in all gears. Otherwise, I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Automatic gear box 2007 VW Touareg 3.0 tdi v6