Q: OBD Code for Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor in CD4E transmission, can't find any info on parts or part number or location

asked by on February 22, 2018

I bought this car with a recently replaced transmission. Check engine light came on, scanner tool showed code P0713 (transmission fluid temperature sensor). It's a CD4E transmission. I can't find any info online on where this part is, the part number, or frankly whether it even exists in the first place. All the info is for the 5R110W transmissions.

Does anyone have any advice on what's going on? Thanks

The transmission fluid temperature sensor is part of the transmission hardware unit on top of the transmission. It is replaced as part of the whole component.