Q: No Brake lights, hazard lights or turn signals

I have no brake lights, hazard lights or turn signals. Can't locate flasher relay to replace.

Hey there. The brake lights use 20 amp fuse number 13. Check fuses 3, 7, 10, 13, and 21. All of these fuses should be good in the fuse panel under the left side of the dash. Also check the turn signal hazard flasher, if in the same area. Lastly, check the brake light switch on the brake pedal for broken wires. The turn signal switch is the most common failure for the other lights to not work. If you need to have this looked at, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the lights and assist with repair.

3. No Brake lights, hazard lights or turn signals