Q: Unknown white box behind glovebox.

I recently got my truck back from a shop after a year of trying to get them to put new motor in and when I was looking behind the glovebox I noticed a small white box with wires cut from it and was wondering what that was so I could get new wires ran and a new part put on.

Does the box seem to be attached to the A/C blower box? This sounds like the blend door or fresh air door actuator for the A/C blower case. It may have been cut because, when they go bad, they make a clicking noise. Remove the actuator and there will be a part number on it that the dealer will be able to cross over to a replacement part.

3. Unknown white box behind glovebox.