Q: Tried to reset key fob didn't work now immobiliser activated.

Everything was fine before this now car won't start

The Immobilizer System indicator light comes on for a few seconds, then it goes out when you turn the ignition switch to the ’ON’ position. The Immobilizer System light will blink if it cannot recognize the key coding. Try reprogramming the key again, but keep the key away from any metal objects, including other keys. The metal objects will interfere with the programming sequence. Then when you are done with the programming, before starting the vehicle, take the key and put it into the driver door lock and unlock and lock the door 3 times with the key and the fob at the same time. If you need further assistance with your key fob not programming correctly and the Immobilizer system is active, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Tried to reset key fob didn't work now immobiliser activated.