Q: EVAP Vent valve solenoid code p0449

I recently have been trying to get rid of my vehicles engine light so that I may pass emissions test for PA inspection. I started with a list of codes and worked my way through replacing everything I could and now Im down to this last and final code p0449 indicating the evap systems electrical circut was intermittent for a pre determined period of time. So 1st I replaced the canister purge valve as recommend by my local auto zone in a free obd2 scan. Still got the engine light and just bought the Canister Vent Valve to put on but if that doesnt work could it be the gas cap? My gas cap seems fine but not sure if this could be my issue or not. Or is it just a wiring issue? Which also seems fine and it also seems funny that this code was not there until after I replaced my Camshaft Position Actuator Soleniod and reset it via disconnecting the battery. But now it is there and is the only one stopping me from driving my perfectly fine car. Thanks for any help

This suggests you may have a bad EVAP control module. A battery voltage is supplied to the evaporative emission (EVAP) canister vent solenoid valve. The control module grounds the EVAP canister vent solenoid valve control circuit to close the valve using an internal switch called a driver. The scan tool displays the commanded state of the EVAP canister vent solenoid valve as ON or OFF. The control module monitors the status of the driver. If the control module detects an incorrect voltage for the commanded state of the driver, this DTC sets. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car to properly diagnose and repair.