Q: How do I select a track from the track list of the CD player?

How do I select a track from the track list of the CD player?

A: You may want to listen to a specific song o...

You may want to listen to a specific song on your CD while you’re driving. Instead of listening to all of the songs, you can select one track.

1. Press the knob on the right-hand side of the display to show the track list.

2. Turn the knob and press to select a specific track.

3. Press the 6 button and backwards arrow to return to the previous display.

4. Another option is to press Scan to listen to 10 seconds of each track. Once you hear the song you want, press Scan again to stop scanning.