AC is not working l4-2.5l mazda mazda6 2009 air conditioning

Q: AC is not working

The AC on my car is not working.

Your air conditioning not working is most likely due to the refrigerant in the system being low. Over time the refrigerant will slowly leak out. You won’t be able to notice it because it is a gas. You will only notice when your air conditioning does not work. There is also a chance that a component in the system has failed causing the refrigerant to leak out. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to inspect your air conditioning system for leaks and recharge your refrigerant so your air conditioning will work again.