Q: When I start my car it sounds like a muffler news up front right below the engine what is that or can you help

When I start my engine up it sounds like the muffler is loose up front underneath of it is that true or could it be right under the transmission or near it it sounds like the muffler is loose on exhaust pipe up front it makes a growling noise not loud but loud enough

It’s possible that an exhaust component is leaking and/or is loose. This can be determined by a visual inspection and if you desire such an inspection please request an engine noise diagnostic - suspected exhaust leak/loose mount. If you request that inspection, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. When I start my car it sounds like a muffler news up front right below the engine what is that or can you help