Q: It was recommended that I was to get a fuel injector cleaning. Would getting the product from the auto store and putting in it my gas tank do the trick.

My car wouldn't start. Mechanic said the ignition coils are putting out weak spark and the plugs were worn out. I replaced the spark plugs. It was recommended I get a fuel injector cleaning. I am just not sure I believe the mechanic or if it is just a sales pitch.

Hi there. Any solution will help clean out the fuel system. I recommend getting Sea Foam and putting the whole bottle in the fuel tank and fueling up the tank. This solution will remove all water in the fuel, debris in the fuel lines, and clean and lubricate the fuel injectors to a newer condition state. If you need further assistance with cleaning your fuel system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. It was recommended that I was to get a fuel injector cleaning. Would getting the product from the auto store and putting in it my gas tank do the trick.