Q: My car will not start. The lights come on however it will not turn over. When I have the battery charge it starts and will run

My car will not start, however the lights work. When I have the battery charged it will run and restart after i make a stop, however the next day it will not start. What is going on?

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The battery is likely going bad. There are a lot of presetting and memory that the vehicle must store when the car is off, and this pulls a small amount of electrical power. Typically a working battery can compensate for these electronic settings, but a weak battery will not have enough power after it sits to restart. Have the battery tested at your local automotive parts store. If the battery passes all of the tests, then you will want to look into the alternator, and the electrical wiring. Make sure the battery cables, terminals, and ground connection are all clean, dry, and tight. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. My car will not start. The lights come on however it will not turn over. When I have the battery charge it starts and will run