Q: Hit deer; car overheating

I hit a deer a couple days ago, and now my car is overheating. My headlight is completely gone, and only the brights work on one side. My hood is completely bent, I need a new radiator, and my sunroof won't open.

Hitting a deer can do a lot of damage to a vehicle and from the looks of it, your Pontiac G6 took quite the hit. The overheating being experienced is due to the broken radiator. I would recommend calling your automotive insurance company to verify what type of coverage you have for these types of accidents. Have your vehicle towed to a reputable body shop, there they will be able to thoroughly assess all of the damage, external and internal, to your Pontiac. They will will be able to assist you with not only the body damage but the mechanical damage as well.