Q: 2010 kia soul Broken tie rod.

The passenger tie rod broke. Having trouble getting the old part loose. the part that connects to inner. its hard to hold as its broken, can't get any torque to loosen??????

You will need to use a large pipe wrench to hold the shaft connected to the inner tie rod joint. Once you are holding with a pipe wrench then you can use a second large wrench to loosen the lock nut for outside tie rod joint that broke. Once nut is broke loose then you can spin off the broken piece and install a new one and get an alignment. If you continue to have issues getting it loose then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to do the work for you.

3. 2010 kia soul Broken tie rod.