Q: Interior lights wont turn off button is broke

My interior lights wont turn off even after i switched it to off it was still on the button in too is broken and im traveling any way i can turn them off with a fuse intill i get home

It sounds like your interior lights would not turn off, then in trying to turn them off with the dome light switch, you broke the dome light switch. If that’s the case, then besides the broken dome light switch, you may have a bad micro-switch in one of the doors. Like most cars today, there is no longer a switch in the door opening that the door pushes against to turn the dome light off. They build the switch into the door latch mechanisms for each door. You will most likely need to replace the dome light switch then have the car scanned for faults. A bad micro-switch will set a fault in the system but it’s not the type of fault that turns on your check engine light. A certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose these electrical issues.

3. Interior lights wont turn off button is broke