Q: Car running rough with little power

My car runs very rough and has very little power. I had the code reader put on at the shop and they told me it was the crankshaft sensor.

The crankshaft sensor is needed by the computer to see the engine RPM’s. The engine will run bad or not at all if the sensor is failing or has failed. I recommend seeking a certified mechanic to come and test your vehicle’s loss of power for you by scanning the computer for codes and inspecting the sensors. From here, they will be able to move forward with any necessary repairs.