Q: Headlight not working

My driver's side headlight was replaced during my last service, but now it's not working.

Hi there. A head light replacement sounds like an easy task but can commonly be done incorrectly. If care was not taken by the technician that installed the headlight and the light was handled by the glass part it will prematurely burnout. This is due to the oil/dirt burning onto the bulb when handled/installed incorrectly. Another issue that you may be having is that the head light wiring may have a short somewhere. This short can only be found by chasing the wiring to and from it’s source. I’d suggest having a certified mechanic sent by YourMechanic come to your home or office to correctly diagnose and repair your headlight issue.

3. Headlight not working