USED AUTO PARTS altima nissan l4-2.4l 1997

Q: USED AUTO PARTS

asked by on July 17, 2017

My check engine light is on due to that I need to get EGR valve and knock sensor replaced. I was considering of getting an used EGR valve and knock sensor. Would you consider me getting these used parts? I am planning on getting another car within the next year so that don't want to put a whole lot of money of getting these parts? Thanks

Hi There, You may want to considered purchasing re-manufactured parts as these are generally rebuilt and many times will offer the same warranties as new parts, but are usually available for much less. Sometimes used parts are available and may work just fine, however the risk is that if they do not work, there are generally no options available for returning them or replacing them.