Q: 2003 Saturn L200 smells like gas

When I run my AC for too long, my floors get soaking wet. And my car sometimes smells like gas, and the bakes make a squeaking sound.

A: These are the effects of many concerns that...

These are the effects of many concerns that may have little to do with one another. The air conditioning system has a condensation drain which may be clogged on your vehicle causing the water to flood into the interior. The gas smell is likely due to a failed seal along the evaporative emissions system. This can include the gas tank seal and fuel cap seal. A trained technician can inspect all of these items as well as the brakes and steering system for failures to diagnose the cause of the gas smell. They will also be able to perform the repairs needed to resolve this issue.