Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-ng1dbwjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-ng1dbwjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-ng1dbwjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-ng1dbwjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-ng1dbwjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-ng1dbwjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-ng1dbwjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-ng1dbwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-ng1dbwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-ng1dbwjs:173:8

Q: How do I open a driver's side door when the closing latch is broken?

I have removed the inside panel of the door and manually operated the locks and door releases. The latch mechanism will not engage. How do I open the door so that I can replace the latch mechanism? I have tried to remove the stud that the latch closes on, but I still could not open the door. Please understand that this is not a lock problem but a latch problem. This is my second attempt to get an answer. Thank you.

A: If the latch itself, the one bolted to the ...

If the latch itself, the one bolted to the inside of the door, will not grab the hook on the car body, then the latching mechanism may be the part that needs to be replaced. Sometimes dirt and grime can get inside and gum up the works, so you can try lubricating the parts while attempting to activate the lock and release to see if this will free up the mechanism.

If the door will not open, this will make the repair very difficult so you'll need to try to free the mechanism by spraying it from inside the door panel and activating the linkages while trying to open the door. I recommend having a experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to help give you more precise suggestions for repairing the stuck door.