Q: Check engine -- timing chain

Got a check engine, changed crankshaft position sensor, camshaft sensor, vvt sensor, oil, transmission service, car running great but check engine still on. Code says correlation sensor bank 1, sensor 1, crankshaft-camshaft correlation sensor position

After the prior work and clearing codes - what codes remain now? If the "crank/cam correlation sensor position" error is still active, chances are you have timing chain guide, timing chain stretch, tensioner, or idler pulley wear enough to cause the crank/cam timing relationship to falter.

The engine will run with some crank/cam misalignment, but you are at increased danger of a piston/valve collision - new engines run at very tight operating clearances. Very expensive consequences. To have this investigated more thoroughly, I would have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the Check Engine Light to pinpoint the correct repair that needs to be done.