Q: Power steering fluid is overflowing from reservoir

My power steering pump started to whine when I started it this morning, I popped the hood to see the reservoir overflowing. I turned it off and cleaned up the lines to see if I could spot a leak. Seeing no leak I started it back up and turned the wheel from lock to lock and still no leak but I did get some blue smoke from the exaust

You need to check the return filter screen inside the reservoir for blockage with debris. You man need to clean it out. What happens is the returning fluid to the reservoir cannot drain back into the reservoir to be used by the pump motor fast enough and pump is starved for fluid and reservoir overflows.

3. Power steering fluid is overflowing from reservoir