Q: No start and no crank. I hear a noise from one of the relays - 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser

No start no crank hear a lil noise from one of the relays

A: Depending on the type of noise you hear, th...

Depending on the type of noise you hear, this may be related to the starter relay or starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is a small unit on the starter that has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this is faulty, this will produce a clicking kind of sound when you turn the key. This is usually the pinion gear moving forward inside the starter and rotating when it should not.

I would suggest having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose why your car is not starting and determine the source of the noise.