Q: What is the line going to the slave cylinder called?

Tge aluminum line going to the slave cylinder has a small leak and cannot bleed. Need to know the name. There is a hose/connection going to the back of the engine with two bolts, and the hose connected to the connection is leaking bad. I need to know the names of the lines/hoses/connections so I can fix them.

The hydraulic lines that are coming from the slave cylinder are the same as regular brake lines. If you have a leak in one of these lines, unfortunately the line will need to be flared and bent to fit. Typically these lines are not able to be purchased as they are but must be custom made with a flare and tubing kit. This takes a good deal of skill and I would recommend having this done by a professional if you have never done it before.